Mary Undoer of Knots

Christ came to bring JOY;

Joy to children, joy to parents,

Joy to families and friends,

Joy to the sick and elderly,

Joy to all humanity.

In a true sense, JOY is the keynote message of Christianity,

And the recurring motif of the Gospels.

Go, therefore, and become Messengers of Joy!

~ Pope John Paul II

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Letter to the Editor


I recently became so disturbed by opinions I was reading in a local newspaper, that I felt  there was a fire in my belly to respond.  I am very busy right now, and so I prayed that someone else would respond to the ridiculousness that was being perpetuated by people who are unconcerned by our loss of freedom of religion.  No one did, and I just could not continue to let this thinking go unanswered.  Sooooo.......If you are interested, here is a link to the letter I wrote to the editor of a local newspaper regarding the HHS Mandate and our loss of religious freedoms guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution:

Please Click Here:
Letter to the Editor Regarding the HHS Mandate

No comments: