Mary Undoer of Knots

Christ came to bring JOY;

Joy to children, joy to parents,

Joy to families and friends,

Joy to the sick and elderly,

Joy to all humanity.

In a true sense, JOY is the keynote message of Christianity,

And the recurring motif of the Gospels.

Go, therefore, and become Messengers of Joy!

~ Pope John Paul II

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sent By the Spirit.com


Just want to share with you a little of my latest venture.  I am no web designer, but with a little time on my hands, I started a new website, devoted to the new evangelism and the Catholic Evangelist!  So far, I have about 10 people committed to making regular contributions, so visit often to see new content as the site grows!  We have just launched ourselves with the first article today!

I pray this venture will be used by the Holy Spirit as a tool to bring many people back to God.  It will take some time to get it known and off the ground, so please share it with everyone you know!  And if you have any ideas or if you feel called to participate as a contributor, drop me a line and let know!



No comments: