Mary Undoer of Knots

Christ came to bring JOY;

Joy to children, joy to parents,

Joy to families and friends,

Joy to the sick and elderly,

Joy to all humanity.

In a true sense, JOY is the keynote message of Christianity,

And the recurring motif of the Gospels.

Go, therefore, and become Messengers of Joy!

~ Pope John Paul II

Monday, August 9, 2010

BLESSED

I hardly know what to say.......I think it will be days......no, WEEKS before I can process all that happened on my retreat with the Daughters of Mary.  Suffice it to say, my commitment to following Christ is stronger than ever and my resolve to surrendering everything to Him seems somehow easier.  My soon-to-be-sisters are incredible -- I love them already!  And Father Cassian Yuhaus is a saint living among us........an incredibly holy and prophetic retreat master.  He was friends with Pope John Paul II, Mother Teresa, Pope John XXIII and Padre Pio.  He is a devoted, brilliant, holy servant of the God, and I am privileged to have his guidance and direction in spiritual matters.  He is a treasure of the Church.  I am thankful to God for his life and his holy vocation.  Deo gratias!

So now I continue to wait in joyful hope!  And now that I have lived in community with my sisters for a week and been witness to their joy, passion, faith, commitment and love, I am even more excited about joining them.  What a gift this calling is!  This love God has for us is CRAZY!  Crazy, unfettered, joyous, deep, uniquely personal L-O-V-E.  I can hardly believe how fortunate I am to even begin to recognize some of the depths of this love for me, and I wonder how I could ever live up to such an incredible gift.  I can not even find the words to describe it!  All I can do is shake my head in wonder and say once again, FiatYour will be done!

No comments: