Mary Undoer of Knots

Christ came to bring JOY;

Joy to children, joy to parents,

Joy to families and friends,

Joy to the sick and elderly,

Joy to all humanity.

In a true sense, JOY is the keynote message of Christianity,

And the recurring motif of the Gospels.

Go, therefore, and become Messengers of Joy!

~ Pope John Paul II

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Retreat!

I am leaving tomorrow for a 7-day retreat with my soon-to-be sisters!  Woo hoo!  I am excited and a bit nervous, as I know the Lord will give me much to think about this week.  If you happen by while I am away, please pray for me, that I will grow in closer union with Him and never let my pride and self-sufficiency come between us.  And please know that I am praying for you . . .

Please pray also for Melissa, as she prepares to enter the Novitiate on August 15, the Feast of the Assumption, and for all of the sisters as they grow in love to serve the Lord and all of His children. 

Blessed Mother, please pray for us. 
Blessed Mother Teresa of Calcutta, please pray for us. 

Let it be done according to Your Word, Lord. 

No comments: