Mary Undoer of Knots

Christ came to bring JOY;

Joy to children, joy to parents,

Joy to families and friends,

Joy to the sick and elderly,

Joy to all humanity.

In a true sense, JOY is the keynote message of Christianity,

And the recurring motif of the Gospels.

Go, therefore, and become Messengers of Joy!

~ Pope John Paul II

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stitches out!

Got my stitches out today!  Woo hoo!  I definitely look like Frankenstein, but since Halloween is just around the corner, no worries!  :-)

God is good.  The peace He has given me these past few days, fills my heart with joy!  I am learning and understanding a little better each day, and living to love Him and trust Him in each given moment.  I know this is easy to say today, when I feel Him so close to me, but I am just so thankful for some new insights that He is developing in my heart, that I hope I will have the strength and peace to move forward into whatever lies ahead, regardless of what He does or does not permit.  Of course I always pray that I will one day be a Daughter of Mary, but at least for today, I am doing better at loving His will more than my own will.  If He does not permit it, then He has His reasons, and my life will be His no matter what.  (Please remind me of this next time I get sad about not being in the convent!  :-)

Your will be done, Lord!  :-)

No comments: